1. A plunger without holes : Ok-Lens and RGP Lens
Dipped plunger in water slightly and shake a little bit. Then plunge without squeezing.
2. A plunger with hole : Scleral Lens and Hybrid lens
Dipped plunger in water slightly and shake a little bit. Then you have to squeeze the plunger before plunge.
- You should always make the plunger wet with normal saline because it easier to take the lens off.
- You should always clean the plunger and keep it dry after used.
- If you keep the plunger wet, it may cause mold and bacteria. (black or yellow dot on the plunger)
- Never use the broken or have mold on the plunger.
- You should keep the spare suction cup in dry and cold area. (you can keep in crisper drawer)
If the suction cup lost
- Please watch the RGP/Ok-Lens Removing without a plunger from https://bit.ly/2Z6rKGg
- Please watch the Scleral Lens Removing without a plunger from https://bit.ly/2n1rkSd (minute at 5.30)
- You can order the plunger 02-734-0911, 081-7344-552, Line : @drbirdcl or QR code below. The price of a plunger without hole is 300 baht per piece and a plunger with hole is 400 baht per piece. We can deliver you by express mail or motorcycle but customer will pay delivery fee.