The most important before removing lens is ” lens should able to move on cornea.”
**** Taking lens of while lens stick firmly on cornea may lead to discomfort or blur vision after remove****
Can make lens move by
- After wake up, apply 1-2 drops of artificial tears on each eye.
- Close your eyes and draws the end of eye lid(outer canthi of the eye) to temporal side 30 times.(watch video below)
- Then open your eyes and look at mirror. Try to use finger pressure on upper eyelid. Notice rim of cornea that the lens is moved when pressure on upper eyelid. If so, then the lens is removable.
- If lens does not move, repeat step above. You may go to do other activities, such as brushing teeth, and blink as normal. (Be careful : Do not open your eyes too wide while washing your face) After several blinks, lens should able to move itself. Don’t forget to check lens movement before taking off.
- If the lens is stick firmly on eye, make you difficult to make it move every day. Please consult your doctor.
- Didn’t clean protein as recommended may make lens difficult to move.